Anderson, Indiana
August 28, 2021
We had an interesting night at the KOA last night. It was nice weather when we pulled in but then storm clouds gathered. Huge thunderstorm with lots of rain. About 10:00 pm the power went out but returned. We lost the air conditioner and took us a while to get it back on.
Driving through Chicago yesterday was painfully slow! Having the IPass for tolls really helped!!
Ok. I started out driving today after breakfast. We traveled a small two lane road for 29 miles to connect with the freeway. I missed a turn and decided to turn around in a cemetery. It was a very bad decision. I didn’t run over any graves, knock down any grave stones and with Roy as my ground guide I got us out. There was a large family of Evans’ buried there. I took it as a sign. Maybe we’re share some genes.
There’s a movie of my ordeal but it won’t be posted until I have my computer.
There were a couple more wrong turns but Roy survived and so did the truck and trailer. The rest of the day was mostly quiet but there was a lot of construction!
We’re tired so off to bed. Much love, grandma and funpop π


Oh boy! What an adventure!
ReplyDelete