August 21, 2021

 Rosemount, Minnesota

I didn't get a chance to blog for a couple of days.  We had a very nice time in Medora, ND.  The travel to Rosemount took 2 days.  We stayed in Casselton, ND for one nice.  It was really another camp dust bowl until the morning of the 20th.  We had a HUGE thunderstorm and pouring rain.  Roy was glad because it rinsed the truck. 😉

It was so nice traveling with Richard and Laurie for the three days.  So many laughs and the views of North Dakota were amazing.  As I might have mentioned in the past, the rest stops in Montana and North Dakota are pretty amazing.   So much better than Washington.

We are now at Laure and Richards house.  It is cool today (at least for right now) and partly cloudy.  It's amazing how much you appreciate a real home after 7 days on the road.  I'll try and post some pictures this afternoon.


Love to all! Grandma and Funpop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Ft Stockton, Tx

Home

DC National Harbor