Butte MT to Hardin MT
August 16, 2021
It was a very pleasant lazy morning until I misjudged a turn driving the camper. Let’s just say two wheels of the camper are the lovely color of Butte mud. Roy was not happy but was a good sport.
I decided not to drive to Starbucks because we knew the parking lot was only made for Smart cars or motorcycles. We got back on the freeway and I started driving again. All the way to Hardin. Again Roy was a good sport and only sucked wind a couple of times.
The Hardin KOA Journey camp grounds is more of a trip. Pretty sad with just dust a gravel. It was sad in 2019 but sadder still. It has finally made the list of do not book campgrounds.
We did get set up and after about 10 minutes it started to rain, thunder and lightning. It was a 100 degrees too. Left overs for dinner and it’s off to bed soon. We need to get moving earlier tomorrow. Off to Medora, Montana.
Love to all, grandma and funpop ππ
Comments
Post a Comment