Mica, WA to Butte, MT
I posted last night but didn’t create a new post. Read previous post for details.
The drive to Butte was beautiful. I understand why people live here but then I see the road side snow markers. Nope. Not for me.
The day started a bit rough. I dropped a can of soda on the floor of the trailer. It sprayed ALL over. Half a roll of paper towels later we were on the road.
There were 4 u-turns to get to a Starbucks. What we won’t do for a cup of coffee.
Then the sewer incident. The hose blew a bit of sewer juice upon hook up. Very unpleasant in all aspects. Never underestimate the stench of sewer juice.
Dinner was good and finally got the fridge and cooler organized.
Over all it was a good day. Tomorrow we’re off to Harden Montana. Time to hit the hay. Love to all, grandma and funpop.
Never thought I’d read sewer juice and Starbucks in the same post. No mention of puke so, that’s a win. Sweet dreams!
ReplyDeleteDoreen
You'll be old pros at this after a few more stops. It's all part of the adventure, right? Hahaha!
ReplyDelete😀sewer juice- some people think that is StarBucks! 🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDelete